Monday, January 19, 2009

More Colorado Pics

While in Colorado, I had the privilege of attending the blessing of my new nephew, Alec Steven. It was such a beautiful blessing and a wonderful experience. The spirit was so strong and bore testimony of the power of the Priesthood. I also had the chance to hold little Alec and what a special boy!
Gabi's brother and his wife also had a baby recently. It was so fun to hold and snuggle Baby Ethan!
Ryan, Ed, & Lauren
Philipe, Virginia, & Ethan
Gabi, Steven, & Alec

2 comments:

Buck & Ashley Higgs said...

I can't believe how big your brother is now! I remember when he use to be a little kid coming to the dorms! Crazy how we grow up so quick! =) So cute pictures!

jason and michelle clarke said...

Baby blessings are always so neat!! Their great because you can always feel the spirit. And you usually get to see family and friends that come to support.