Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Our Sweet Boys
These are my hams that I get to look at everyday. And although the pics don't do them justice, I think they are beautiful boys! I'm so glad they were blessed with sparkley blue eyes that twinkle and dance when they talk about something they are excited about. And I LOVE their dimples--my second request to Heavenly Father prior to their birth (healthy with dimples). I love Matthew's freckles. I think they are so precious. And last, David's rolls. Do any other moms just need to always be soothing soft skin on cheeks (minus Dave's right now--they're super chapped), rubbing tummies, patting bums, or giving kisses and hugs?! I love it!
True partners in crime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
They are handsome little dudes!
They look adorable. Love the squinty eye smiles. So cute!!
Your little guys are so adorable!!! I love the argyle sweaters . . . what handsome dressers!
Gah! They are SO handsome! I hope we have boys as cute as yours!
Cute cute boys!! Keri I have missed you!!! It has been awhile. It is fun to see pics of your boys, I can't believe how big they are getting!! Hope you and your fam are doing well!
Those are some handsome little guys!!!! I love their outfits, and their smiles are priceless :)
ADORABLE! You are right love them so much! Who couldn't love those sweet angelic little faces??!!
They look so cute! I love the sweater vests!
I'm afraid of what would happen if David got a running start at me! He's huge! So cute. Sydney misses Matthew like crazy. When we talk about Ben going to Texas for training, she always says, "But not by Matthew."
Where did you get those arguile (spell?) sweater vests???? I LOVE the white one!
They are so cute Keri. You are right, being a mom is great!
The boys are looking great...can't wait until your next visit with them (we hardly got to spend time with them). Hope all is well!
Those are some really cute pictures!!
Post a Comment