
How I love my wife!!!!!
Keri, I just wanted to let you know just how much I love you. You mean the world to me. I am so thankful everyday that I have you as my wife. I am grateful that I get to wake up next to the most beautiful woman in my life. I love all of the fun times we have with each other, just laughing and having a good time. I love our spiritual conversations. It is truly a gift to be married to a woman with such a strong testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am thankful for the hard work that you do. You work so hard to make sure that our family is taken care of, and then you take care of everyone else's family. You have such a great heart. I love our dancing under the stars (although half the time I complain about it). I love just holding you at night while you fall asleep in my arms. I love our family days. It is fun to spend time with our little family and be together to watch our kids grow. I love the missionary work that we do together. I love the morning prayers that I give with you at 6:00 am while you are still laying in bed half asleep trying to stay awake. I love the mornings when our kids crawl into bed with us and sleep the last hour of the morning off. I love the look that you give me when you tell me that you love me. I love just holding your hand and being by your side. I love our trips to the temple. I love you for you. I hope that you have an amazing Valentine's Day.
Love,
Ry
4 comments:
Keri.....
YOU GOT A KEEPER!!!
Ryan.....
YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!
Happy Valentines you two! You are the CUTEST DANG COUPLE ON THE PLANET!!! I am so lucky to have you BOTH part of my family!
You guys are so great. It's so wonderful how you guys show your love for one another. I think it's great that you guys praise each other in public. I love that you are always so positive.
Sooo Sweet! This is a great pic of you two. Keri, you look so pretty.
Oh how sweet!! You two are such a fabulous couple!! :)
Post a Comment