"Pink, pink, no pink, you stink!!
No Girls ALLOWED (except Mom)!"
Yes, it's true. In case you missed the Plano emergency broadcast, it's more blue for this family. Ryan, Matthew, & I went to my Early Screen this morning, and there is a 95% chance we are having a boy. Because the genitalia are not formed yet, the doctor and tech measured the 1 mm of fluid behind the spinal chord. I'm only 12 weeks, so it was really COOL that they could already tell the sex! Ryan was a little bit on the sad side that his pink shirt had no effect on the results of the ultra sound.
And the other bit of news . . . we are moving . . . to Houston. Ryan will be teaching at Houston ISD (West Side High School) and coaching the wide receivers for the football team and possibly baseball as well. Things are still getting sorted through, but he has to be there on Monday, so . . . we better get them sorted quickly. We have prayed quite a bit over this decision, and although, it means leaving the ward we love dearly and our family, we know this is the right decision for our family.
We are grateful for the Lord's hand in our lives, and we recognize His guidance and influence. We are humbled by the blessings He has poured out upon us, and we pray that He will continue to watch over our little family.
15 comments:
another move! WOW! Your really amazing Keri! I wish you THE BEST! And congrats and MAYBE finding out your little ones gender! YAY!
Tell Ryan way to go. You two have such cute little boys that it can't be a bad thing to have more of them. I hope the move to Houston goes well. One of my best friends lives there and likes it a lot. If you need play groups or running partners later on I'll give you her info.
that is absolutely amazing that they can tell so early! my brother found out they were having a boy at only 14 weeks! i thought that was crazy! good luck with your move! hope it all goes well!
Wow Keri! That's a lot to take in, all in one blog post! Congrats on the boy, and on moving. I hope all goes well for your family. We love you guys, and I'm so glad you keep a blog so I can stay up to date with your lives.
Wow, that will be fun as ever to have another little boy if the Dr is correct. I had no idea they could do things like that so early in the pregnancy, that's cool! And good luck with your move. Is Houston very far away from where you are now? Congrats to Ryan on the job!!
Keri- I just love your positive attitude and faith. Congrats on the baby boy - I love your slogan about pink! Good luck with the move!
Congrats on the move, job and BABY BOY!!! You ROCK at being a mommy to boys! That's cute that Ryan wore a PINK shirt to the ultrasound! LOL! GL with your move and your new adventures!
Congrats on the boy! I can't believe you already know and I'm still waiting! And it sounds like busy busy trying to get moved. It'll all work out and be great!
Congrats on it all! Guess you guys are going to be able to have your own family football team. Hope the move goes well...very exciting!
Wow, Keri! Great news. Good luck with the move and congrats on a sweet-baby-to-be-boy!!
congrats! both on moving and the new boy!!
Keri, I'm so glad you found me! Of course I remember you! I think the last time I saw you was at a baby shower for your first little boy. And now you will have 3!?! I can't believe how the time has flown by. Congratulations to you! It will be fun to keep in touch. Good luck with your move!
Wow Congrats on the move and another BOY.....Wow that should be lots of fun :) Good luck with everything, hope moving goes smoothly!!!!!
Wow Keri! Moving is such a big ordeal but if you've prayed about it you know you have the Lord backing you up! That's awesome! What an exciting new adventure. I hear Texas is GREAT! Lindsey Whelan and her whole family live there if you remember them? Congratulations on the job and congratulations on the boy! Three boys...And they will love each other SO MUCH! We'll be praying for you guys.
Wow! Congrats on a boy and a move. Both are great news!
Post a Comment