We did find out that Ryan's surgery will not happen this year, unless his vision decreases. I guess that's good news, but at the same time, the other surgeries are already maxing us out--why not get this other one over with?
Now, we are just counting down the days--14 to be exact! My doctor moved my c-section up to the 20th, because the OR was already full on the 22nd. We'll take it! I'll also have some other surgeries after the baby is delivered. We're excited to meet our new little one!! And btw, another ultra sound confirmed this is for sure a BOY (no more wondering from the other two sonograms).
And, in case you have not followed her story, Claire is home! This has been such tremendous news! She seems to have a new quality of life in every way now. Not only has her new kidney and liver given her the ability to refrain from having dialysis, but she also can eat food now. Of course, this is going to be a process, but considering all that she's been through and how her family lived for the last two years to keep her alive, we are AMAZED. What a miracle! And Gifty (the little one who shares the same liver as Claire) is recovering well from her brain surgery. She's still not home, I believe, but she's improving.
4 comments:
I'm glad things went well with David's surgery. And best of luck with your delivery on the 20th! I can't wait to see pictures!
Wow! 14 days! That will be here before you know it. Good luck with the c-section and other surgeries. I'm glad David's surgery went well. I think you need to post a pic of your cute prego belly before this little guy arrives. HUGS!
So glad it went well and can't wait to see the new little guy. I'll be thinking of you! Be sure to send pics.
WOW!!! You are on the HOME stretch! I am jealous!!! I can't believe that you'll have your sweet little boy out soon!!
Good to hear about David's surgery! Hopefully your surgeries will be just as easy!
Sending all our prayers to you and your family!
Luv ya!
Post a Comment