Ethan Donal Allred was born Wednesday, January 20, 2010 at 7:59 a.m. He weighed in at 7 lbs 11 oz and 20 inches long. Surgeries went well.

I didn't do as well with the surgeries as I would have liked. I really struggle to lose complete control of my body and anesthesia typically causes me to freak out. I started to do so, and they wouldn't let Ryan come in. However, when I told them I Needed to have him by my side, they let him in. He immediately calmed my spirits. He made it possible to get through the surgeries. I'm so blessed to have him as my husband and best friend. I couldn't have done this without him. Whenever I'm in a really tough situation and find myself out of sorts, he brings me peace and comfort. It's such a wonderful blessing to see how our marriage has progressed over the past 7 1/2 years. I love him.



















Unfortunately, Matthew was at school when we came home. David immediately said, "Oh, he's so cute." Then, he wanted to kiss him. It was very sweet--a much better reaction than I anticipated.
We do have more pics, and we'll post soon of Matthew too. He's been so sweet since coming home from school. Both boys have wanted to hold their new brother.
As to Ethan's disposition, he's such a calm, docile baby. He hardly cries and he's a cuddler. He already loves eating, and we're so happy to have him. The last several days have been surreal. More than ever, I feel Heavenly Father's love. A little piece of heaven has definitely entered our home, and we're reminded about the worth of a soul. We're reminded about the precious gift of life. We're reminded about the truly important things in life and why we're here. I love my family so much.
26 comments:
Yeah!!! Congrats! I was eagerly awaiting the good news! We are so happy for you!
Yay!!! Ethan is here! He is so darling! I dind't know you were home already. Congrats Allred family :) We can't wait to meet the new addition. Hope the recovery will be quick for you.
Gabby
Congrats you two! You make some handsome boys that's for sure! Ethan is a gorgeous baby! I'm soooo happy for you both!
Congratulations! He is a doll! I'm glad everything went okay once Ryan was with you. You two are so good together, and you make great parents.
Cute! Another handsome boy! Congratulations, and I hope you have a quick recovery and are able to fall into a good schedule quickly!
I'm anxious to hear about how life with 3 is- I'm a pretty nervous about it!
He's so cute! Congratulations! We are really happy for you. Keep the pictures coming!
Congratulations!! He is adorable! Glad to hear you are home and all are well. Looking forward to even more pictures, he is one handsome baby!
Kerri! I am so excited for you! What a precious baby you have!!! You look fabulous! We miss you guys and I am glad that you had a good experience once Ryan was with you!
love ya!
He is precious! You look like you are already in love. Congratulations. Come visit soon so I can squeeze that baby!
Hey! We are so excited for you guys. Thank you for keeping us in the loop. We have a little Ethan, and we may be biased, but Ethan's are great little guys!
Hey Allred fam, it's the Bailey's from Logan.
Congrats!! He is definetely a keeper! Good name, too!
CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! YAY! I am so excited for you!!!! I wish I still lived by you, so I could help out!! Good luck with everything! Keep the pictures coming!!
congratulations! I am soo excited that he is finally here!! I love all of his hair! see you at church this week...haha...j/k. :)
Yeah for another good looking little boy! How are you recovering Keri. Our prayers are with you.
Congratulations! He's beautiful. I hope that he continues to be a good baby for you.
I'm so happy to know everything went so smoothly and all is well! He is so cute and I'm glad he's a cuddler! There's nothing I love more than cuddling with babies! I agree with ya on the anesthesia...It's a blessing but can be scary. CONGRATULATIONS to your family! And good job! :)
Congratulations Keri! Ethan is adorable. You have a beautiful family :)
Congrats you guys. He sure is sweet. I'm so glad all is going well. It really is amazing the peaceful feeling a new little one brings into a home isn't it. How neat. :)
Congrats, he is Adorable!!! Love his name, and all of his hair!!! So glad everything went smoothly, hope he continues to be a Great Baby :)
Congrats! He is a handsome little guy! I hope that your recovery goes smoothly. Remember to take it easy. Love ya, hun!
YEAH...he's here! Congrats Allred family!! Little Ethan is too handsome! So glad all went well. I'm so happy for you!
Congrats, He is adorable. I love the dark hair. You have beautiful kids. I am glad everything went well for you.
I didn't think it was possible, but Ethan just might be even cuter than your other two boys! What a handsome little man! Glad things went well and that you are home and recovering. Enjoy the babymoon and hopefully Matthew and David (and mom and dad too) adjust quickly!
Oh my goodness!! Congrats on your new lover. Seriously, what a doll of a little man. You are amazing.
Oh, he's wonderful! So glad everything went well. Enjoy him...I just can't believe Lily's grown so much since that tiny little bundle I brought home form the hospital 18 mos. ago -- it goes by too fast!
Congratulations - what an adorable little boy! I didn't realize you were due so soon. We're so happy for you!
Post a Comment