Sunday, March 14, 2010

There are days when I just want to stop time . . . and savor the moments I have with these little men.
I want to remember all of the tickles and giggles,
the size of each little finger and toe,
each new development and stage.
Motherhood is such an amazing journey.

Something about this little guy gazing into my eyes melts my heart and takes my breath away.
It's hard to believe that Ethan was born almost 8 weeks ago this Wednesday.
Time goes too fast.

9 comments:

Jenni S said...

Such sweet little boys. Fun pictures to remember them little. Love it!

kevin and angie said...

what handsome boys!!! and you are GREAT mother, what lucky boys they are to have you!!! :)

Lindsay said...

Awww! Ethan is growing so fast. What a handsome little guy. Sorry I missed your call. We need to chat soon!

Kristen said...

Ditto to your post! Beautiful pics!

tiffany garfield said...

Oh my stinkin cute! Seriously he has more hair than Kirra has NOW! haha Like I said earlier, I just want to SQUEEZE him! I love that you're savoring the moments. No regrets when you do. love, twink :)

Natalie said...

LOVE this post!! the words...the pictures. Priceless.

Julie said...

PRICELESS. you have such ADORABLE boys Keri! :) I love these pictures! :) I miss you lots over here!

Christina said...

This made me tear up! Blame it on my hormones...but mostly blame it on your handsome young men who melt my heart! I can't believe Ethan is 8 weeks old! WHAT?!?! He is adorable! Kiss those sweet little men!

AdAmy said...

I agree. STOP THE CLOCKS!