Ryan and I saw Harry Potter last night for our 21st date and then, stopped in at Chili's. To be honest, I was pretty disappointed in Harry Potter. Perhaps, it followed the book?? I don't know. However, I felt like there was a racy scene and that seemed completely uncalled for. Yes, I understand that was the one thing that could hurt Ron the most, but seriously?? I don't know. I liked the previous one much better--even if it was sad that Dumbledore died. Anyway . . .
Ryan and I really had a fabulous time catching up and visiting.
Our date meant that everyone got a date with him this week. He took Matthew to McDonald's on Wednesday for lunch and David got to go to Chick Fil A with him. Then, our date.
It's been a wonderful week! Now, we just need to get the house back together, so that we can decorate for Christmas.
1 comment:
I haven't seen the new Harry Potter yet, but I've heard about the scene you are talking about and that is NOT in the book. So once again hollywood strikes and destroys something that was great to begin with!
Post a Comment