Saturday, November 13, 2010

Updates









One boy lost his first tooth, to which David replied, "Maybe if I break my teeth out the tooth fairy will give me money too." We locked up any loose tools that night--given David's recent tactics to declare all out war on our house. And Ethan is standing and bouncing--trying to walk. Sad. Need I say more (You already know how I feel on the subject.)?

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh I can't believe how big these boys have gotten!! It's amazing how fast they really do grow up! I mean...wow... losing teeth already! Wasn't he just barely like 4 yesterday!! What a cute boy though!! Your family pictures is ADORABLE! i LOVE IT!!! You look FANTASTIC!!

Tracy Giles said...

Sometimes I just want to stop time, it goes too fast! You have the most adorable boys!

Lindsay said...

Cute little stinkers!

kevin and angie said...

I have been a little behind in the blog world, haha. You know how it goes. Anyway... I have loved looking at your updates. You have had some fun date nights, what great ideas!! I cannot believe how big your goys are getting either, such handsome men!! I hope everything is going well for you. Love ya Keri!!