Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween

Life really is a whirlwind around here lately. October has brought on MANY interesting experiences. Our house is currently in shambles, because of the flood that took place at the beginning of the month. Since that time, we have been to the floor store about a gazillion times and spoken with our agent about the same. I'm ready for this project to be done, so that our house can get back to normal. (Pics to come of everything.)

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. We carved COOL pumpkins, went to the ward chili cook off and trunk-or-treat, as well as attended a block party for one of our friends. And the best part was that Ryan came with us, because he did not have a game that night for the first time in about 5 years.

Also, Halloween brought out so many different sides of each of our boys. You can see from the different pics.

Best conversations lately include:

David: I toldga . . .


David: Mother, are we going to Home Depot hippo whippo?


Matthew: Mom, I'm not going to tell anymore lies.
David: Yeah, and I'm not going to kill anymore caterpillars.













No comments: