I re-started the weight loss journey two Wednesdays ago. Then, I decided to weigh-in each Saturday morning. Last Saturday, after three days, I had lost 3 pounds, weighing in at 169. Yesterday, when I weighed in, just one week later, the scale said 166. I am off to a GREAT start! I have lost 6 pounds and my goal is to weigh 147 by June 3rd and 127 by September 1st. Excitement!!!
Also, we have not fallen off the dating scale. Simply, our camera is not working so fabulous. As a result, there are few and far between in the pic department. At any rate, we have been going out each week. Many of our dates have consisted of weekly temple trips and dinner at Bullritos by ourselves or with friends. Also, we played this several weeks ago and it was a lot of fun! I lost horribly, but it was still really fun.
2 comments:
GO GIRL!!! What are you doing? Anything special or just watching portions/calories? You are doing awesome and you'll NO DOUBT reach your goal!! :) Can you pass me some of your motivation?!?!
WOW!! That is so awesome! You've inspired me to get on the treadmill :)
We LOVE Ticket to Ride. It's been a favorite for years!
Post a Comment