Air-Conditioned Play Places Anyone who has visited Texas in July knows it is ENTIRELY too HOT to play outside--unless you are in the swimming pool. Thankfully, others see this too, and thus, Texas has indoor play places that have air-conditioning. While we visited family in Dallas, we played at an indoor park in a church. The best part about this entire experience happened when Ryan attempted to go down the slide. Apparently, you can slide down the slide at a much more rapid speed, if you employ the use of a blanket. Thus, Ryan tried it out. At one point, he went about a foot in the air and then, BAAMMM--he crashed straight back down onto the slide. Everyone in the rather spacious room came to see what happened, and then, we couldn't stop laughing. He completely bruised his tale bone and I felt really bad about that, but oh my gosh! It was quite comical!!
Our ward's annual Fourth of July pancake breakfast and bike parade in the church parking lot. The kids LOVED it.
1 comment:
So fun! I can't imagine how hot it is, but you found a great alternative! Sorry I haven't blogged forever, but I love your daily updates, and as always, your upbeat attitude!
Post a Comment