Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Memory Lane

My friend Rachel had this on her blog and it looked really cool!

Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

C'mon now, anything funny, strange, cool, embarrassing, or awful you remember about me??

3 comments:

Rachel Seren said...

There are honestly too many memories to choose from. There have been many tears, laughter and fun. I'll never forget the first time we played Settlers and the emotion it caused afterwards, priceless! You are family and always will be and I am so glad to have you closer to us again!

Anonymous said...

Since I knew Ryan a little bit better... The one thing I have to say is Doc. Fronske's class. Ryan was ALWAYS the person demonstrating EVERYTHING for her class. I just remember her yelling, "Ryan! Ryan, come her and demo this on how to throw a football. Watch Ryan. He does this really good."

Becky said...

I remember lunch times ... I was always frantically trying to get homework done for the next class, usually like 10 minutes before it was due and you were always telling me I should eat or laughing at my procrastination. Yeah, I remember lots of laughing!