Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thornbury

We are finally back online! YEA!!!! AT&T hooked our internet up yesterday. I guess three and a half weeks is better than never. Anyway . . . these are some pictures of our new apartment. I tried to get a lot of different angles.
The boys in their new "baseball" beds in their bedroom.


I didn't get a picture of it, but the boys have double closets.


The entry to our room. The door to the left is the bathroom.
I don't necessary like that the dining area is connected with the family room. However, it makes the apartment seem bigger.


Our spacious utility room has room for food storage.


And we have a little pantry, so lots of space.



Our bathroom is pretty messy right now, but we're still working on organization.
And more closet space--wonderful!!!
This is the entrance of our bedroom after you get through the hallway.
And notice the beautiful shelf of more food storage. There was no other place to put it.
Our walk-in closet is very spacious. However, it's already overfull. How did we get this much stuff??

And yes, the computer desk is in our room. We really wanted it to be in a more public place, but this was the only way it would fit.

Anyway, this is where we live now. The complex has beautiful grounds--really. And it sports a nice pool and work out facility. We are enjoying our time here thus far.
And the ward seems to be really nice. So many people have gone out of their way to welcome us. Thank you!
We'll update more later.

6 comments:

Sara B said...

Looks like a nice apartment and I am jealous of your storage space! We have our food storage shelves in our bedroom too! It is so romantic-LOL!

Christina said...

YAY!!! You are BACK!! I have missed you MUCHO!! Your apartment looks great! :) I love all the storage! I bet it's so nice to be back together again!

Rachel Seren said...

Looks like a great place! The boys room is very spacious! Perfect for two very busy toddlers! I am very impressed you have things up on the walls already, I am not even there yet and I have been here over a year!

DLonna said...

Cute place! I can't wait to see it in person.

Allred Family said...

Yay.....How nice to be back together again!!!! I know all about being apart. Your place looks great, HAVE FUN :)

Jenni S said...

Cute place! I'm so glad you are all back together again and enjoying life. That's SO great!!!