Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tag From Jenni

Here's how this "Tag" works. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts about yourself. Then tag 5 people at the end of your post.

3 Joys:- Family, Friends, Exercise
3 Fears:- Bullies--Matthew starts pre-k in about a month and a half, and I'm so worried that there is going to be a bully. I hate it when kids are mean to each other. No one should ever be bullied.
Forgetting something--Ryan gets so upset because I am always making lists. But the truth is, without those lists, I forget EVERYTHING! I'm always that I am going to lose that list or that I forgot to write something down. A little OCD, I know.
Not listening well enough. The spirit speaks so softly sometimes, and often times, I have a lot of noise around me. I fear that I miss promptings or that I mistake promptings for paranoia. I need to have more faith.
And BUGS!!!

3 Goals:- Get into shape - work out, work out, work out! I want to be back where I was. And I would like to compete in a triathalon and then a half-marathon.
Make friends. Sometimes it's overwhelming to move to a new place. Right now, I am trying to meet as many people as I can, and make friends.
Purchase a home. I hope this can happen in the next year.

3 Current obsessions:-Vacuuming! Texas has lots of bugs. I am so paranoid of waking up to sugar ant infestation in my dining room or everywhere in my kitchen! I vacuum a couple of times a day!
Unpacking. There just seems to be more and more. You think you're done, and then another box magically appears.
My husband. I have missed him so much. I try to soak in every second when we're together and same with our family time.

3 surprising facts about me:- My Dad really did clean a gun when my first date came to pick me up.
I want to be a psychologist, specializing in women studies. Eventually, I hope to start my own non-profit organization, if I don't do work for the church with humanitarian aid.
I love to cook. I'm still learning and sometimes, things turn out really well--other times not so good. But overall, I LOVE to cook!

I tag Becky, Rach, Angie, April, & Tracy

2 comments:

Jenni S said...

Thanks for doing this tag! It's fun reading things about people that you never really talk about. I'm glad you're back online. :)

kevin and angie said...

Keri, oh my goodness!! I have MISSED YOU! I am glad you guys are doing well, and getting settled in, that seems to take forever, doesn't it? Your apartment looks great though.