Pickles
Green Olives With Almonds
Pickles
Braum's Mint Chocolate Chip Shakes
Pickles
No More Olives!
Pickles
Braum's Banana Splits
Pickles
Braum's Soft Serve
Pickles
No Ice Cream!
Pickles
Cucumbers With Creamy Caesar Dressing
Nachos
Pickles
Cucumbers With Creamy Caesar Dressing
Chicken Caesar Salad
Pickles
Cucumbers With Creamy Caesar Dressing
Tomato Sandwiches
Pickles
Cucumbers With Creamy Caesar Dressing
Never Want To Eat A Tomato Sandwich Again!
Pickles
Cucumbers With Creamy Caesar Dressing
Nachos
Pickles
Cucumbers With Creamy Caesar Dressing
Pickles
4 comments:
LOL! Pickles are YUMM.
well at least you can count on the pickles!
I love it Ker! You make me laugh.
Pickles are the BOMB!!! I love them even when not pregnant, but with Ashlyn I LOVED them with Chocolate Milk or try putting a jolly rancher in you mouth and eating a nice big pickle with it!!! ahhhh I know it sounds awful, but the memories of how good it tastes makes me want one right now!!!!
Post a Comment