Friday, July 10, 2009

Our Life

David prayed this morning that he would be nice to his brother and be nice to kitties.

Matthew told us last night that he won't tell lies about cleaning his room or tomatoes.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOL! What sweet little boys. Does it make you wonder if he lied to you about something involving tomatoes? Scary.

kevin and angie said...

haha!! the things kids say, you never quite know what to expect! I love it!!!

Katie Jane said...

This makes me so happy. I love those little things that kids say that make you think, "Okay!?"

Heidi said...

It's nice to know you don't have to worry about the tomato lies anymore! :) Kids are so sweet, I love the funny things they say. So when are you due? I don't know if you posted it or not, but I'm just curious as to how far along you are! How are you feeling? Do you get morning/evening/all day sickness at all? Hope all is well!