It would be nice if that baby did just hop out.
Hop out - that is so cute! Wouldn't that be nice! You are so small! You look great!
You look GREAT!
January 26th? That happens to be my Addy's birthday!!! What a coinky dink!! Congrats, Keri!!
You're too cute!Thanks for that contact info. I emailed her tonight...thanks for being so willing to help in any way you can!
Look at the cute little baby bump! =) Make sure you teach the boys to tie your shoes! =)
What a cute prego belly! My oldest is a January baby too! Are you going to find out the sex of the baby?
You look great! I forgot how quickly you start showing! Hope all goes well with the pregnancy this time. Let me know if I can help in any way!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
It would be nice if that baby did just hop out.
Hop out - that is so cute! Wouldn't that be nice! You are so small! You look great!
You look GREAT!
January 26th? That happens to be my Addy's birthday!!! What a coinky dink!! Congrats, Keri!!
You're too cute!
Thanks for that contact info. I emailed her tonight...thanks for being so willing to help in any way you can!
Look at the cute little baby bump! =) Make sure you teach the boys to tie your shoes! =)
What a cute prego belly! My oldest is a January baby too! Are you going to find out the sex of the baby?
You look great! I forgot how quickly you start showing! Hope all goes well with the pregnancy this time. Let me know if I can help in any way!
Post a Comment