Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ethan's Birth Announcement

I hope this isn't too lame of a way to post Ethan's birth announcement. Normally, I make the announcements myself, but I'm still not feeling recovered from the surgeries, David has RSV, I'm sick, and Ethan's sick. Imagine. Also, these were too expensive to print, so we decided this would be a better idea. (So don't feel bad if you didn't get one. We only sent copies to grandparents.) You can enlarge images by clicking on them. Enjoy!For the record, I LOVE using iPhoto!!! It has amazing capabilities. I've just recently started playing around with the editing.

6 comments:

Gary and Mauri said...

so SO precious!!!

Julie said...

GORGEOUS KERI!! I love this! You have such an adorable family!! I hope you guys all get feeling better soon and things start lookin' up for you!!! I wish I were there to help ya out! :)

Jan said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable. Sorry that everyone is sick though.

EMILY said...

CONGRATS! Hes so cute...and I wish you were here so I could love on him. How is everythign going?

Kristi said...

Ethan is so sweet. Congratulations!!! Being a mom is the best!

Michael and Brinn said...

Ryan and Keri-
Congratulations. Thank you so much for still keeping me on your email list even though I am so cyberly disconnected. What a beautiful family you have. I really enjoyed skimming through your blog and catching up on you. Sorry that is not possible with ours. Maybe I'll update before it's been two years. I hope you are still doing well in TX. You both look great! Take care.