
I just wanted to write and let my wife know how much I love her. She is such a strength to me. She has held me up when I could not stand. She is my anchor. She is so strong in the face of the adversary. Her faith continues to amaze me after all these years. She works so hard around the house, to keep it in shape and to make sure that the Lord's Spirit can abide here. She works so hard with our boys to help them know right from wrong. No matter what I have had going on with work, she has never complained. There are not many women out there that are like this. I am one of the few lucky husbands to have been blessed with such a great wife. A wife who is my eternal companion. A wife who knows me, and loves me for me. She loves me for my strengths and my weaknesses. I love just coming home and searching for my wife just so I can have a kiss. I love waking up next to her every morning. She has sacrificed so much to bring three beautiful boys into our lives. Keri, I love you. I want you to know that I will always be by your side. I am greatful for you and all that you do. I don't think that our Heavenly Father could have blessed me more than when he gave me you.
3 comments:
cute! i love it
Sweet!
Ryan...seriously?!?!?!? You are so sweet! You two are made for each other!!! Both AMAZING people!!!
Post a Comment