Monday, June 2, 2008
A Bridal Shower For a Beautiful Bride
Yes, it's finally here! My sister, Kristin, is getting married in three weeks!!! It's coming fast. In honor of her upcoming marriage, my family and I threw a fun little shower. As always, the food was absolutely amazing and there was, of course, too much! We had a great time and hope Kristin did too. We missed those of you who couldn't attend, but look forward to seeing you at the wedding.
The Loot
Mom, Kristin, Suzanne (Soon-to-be Mother-in-Law)
Ruthanne & Kris
Dr. Sally and Kristin
Mom, Lucimar, & Gabby
Keri & Kris
Diane & Lucimar
Hands down, this was the best gift Kristin received. We couldn't stop laughing! These are Kristin's "I Do" pannies and her "something blue"! Thanks so much Lucimar!!!
This is our sweet Grammy! Thanks for hosting the party and your generosity. You are wonderful, and we love you beyond measure!
This was so thoughtful. One of the traditions in Nick's family (Kristin's fiance's family) is for the mother of the groom to give a gift to the mother of the bride. Some time in the past, Suzanne found out that my mom likes collector's rocks. So . . . she rounded up all of these really cool, beautiful, dynamic rocks. I can't even begin to tell you their names, but they were really beautiful, and it was a really thoughtful gesture. Thanks Suzanne for thinking of my mom.
Kris, Mom, Ker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a fun shower!! "I Do" panties????!!! Now that is HILARIOUS!!!
I didn't know she was getting married! That's awesome! It looks like you did a great job with the shower--the food looks great! -Twink
looks like fun, you always know how to throw a fun party. I was shocked to see how much she looks like your mom!
Hi Keri...I don't what we would do without you at the parties...well I do: we wouldn't have any pictures!
Kristin looks so beautiful! And I look really pregnant on that picture...hehe.
I updated some pics from our cruise to our blog. See you later!
Looks like everything went great. Can't wait to see the wedding pictures.
Post a Comment