Monday, June 2, 2008
Mr. Personality Strikes Again!
Matthew never ceases to amaze me with his "smart" and "cleverness". He is so accomplished with his puzzles, memory, and funny jokes. However, he is very sly and tricky too. For example, while my mom and I went to the bridal shower at Grammy's house, Pop-pop watched him and David at my mom's. Upon our arrival home, Matt announced that he really enjoyed his time with Pop-pop. "Guess what Mom?? We watched Star Wars!!! I WOVE Pop-pop!" My response: "I bet you do, Matt. You know you're not allowed to watch Star Wars." "I know, but you weren't here." He's 3 1/2. How can they be this manipulative!!! But then they can turn around and be so sweet and good reminders of how we should be living. I.E. If we forget about having morning prayers, Matthew will remind me, "Mommy, we forgot our good morning prayers.", or "Mommy, when are you going to the temple?" I guess we get the best of both worlds with these little spirits.
Also, a new development is sleeping in strange positions. Hey, if you're comfortable Matthew, then more power to you. (Actually, I think he was waiting for me to come get him out of bed to stay up later or something. When I never came, he fell asleep waiting.)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it! I've got one JUST like that! Brace yourself...it only gets "better"!!! LOL!! His sleeping position....PRICELESS!!!
They are clever little devils aren't they?
Oh he is Mr. Personality. So fun!! I love that you were able to capture a picture of him sleeping like that, you can always look at that now and smile. :)
He is sooo cute! My boys all love Star Wars as well. I had to kind of give up my standards for what I would let my kids watch with that one. Sid was introduced to it by his uncles Christian, Matt and Kjell when he was just 2! Deplorable, I know.
How Funny, He is so CUTE!!!! I have to get a picture of Caleb, he does the same thing when he sleeps. Only he usually ends up on the floor :)
Post a Comment