The rehearsal dinner was held on Friday night at Landry's Steak & Seafood House.

Robyn & Erik (Nick's sister-in-law and his brother)

Jeremy, Mike (Nick's dad), & Mom

Steve & Lyle

Randy, Kim, Bryce, & Lane

Mom

Steve, Gabi, Lauren

Kristen & Paul

We ate delicious seafood made up of salmon, shrimp, and calamari. They also served us wonderful fruit, salads, rolls, and veggies. Thanks to Mike & Suzanne for the fabulous meal!


Suzanne, Dad, Kristin (the bride), Mom--You would have thought since it was their wedding and all that we would have more pictures of them. Go figure.

Nancy, Amaya, Lyle, & Paul

Jeremy, Nevin, Gene, & Westericks

Kristen, Paul, Bill, & Karen(Nick's aunt and godmother)

John & Megan

Steven, Gabi, Lauren, & Nicki
1 comment:
I had fun at that table! The wedding was great and Kristin looked amazing. Hope everything goes well with the move.
I think I'll see you tomorrow before you head out.
Ohh...I might borrow some pictures from the wedding for my blog, if that's ok!? Thanks!!
Post a Comment