Thanks for all of your help, Shannon!
Erik & Keri
The beautiful bride, Kristin








Mr. & Mrs. Nicholas Brechun






Larry & Diana, Mom
Nancy, Lyle, Dad

In the McLeish family, it is tradition to cut the cake with Dad's Marine Corps. sword.
The cake had these delicious-looking sugared grapes. Yum!

Fernanda, Lucimar, Gabi, & Virginia
Ed, Sherry, Grammy, Pop-pop
Diane, Mark, Christopher
Steven, Debbie, Michelle
Gabi & Steven
Duncan (Suzanne's brother-in-law), Gene, Duncan's daughter (Suzanne's niece), Nevin


Dennis, Kathy, Kathy
Nicki, Lauren, Ed
Sherry, Garren, Michelle
Pop-pop, Debbie

Mom & long-time friend, Michelle
Sunday, June 22, 2008
The McLeish Brechun Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I am so happy for your sister. She looked beautiful. I loved your modified dress, I like it better than the other version. It was very flattering on you! But you're beautiful anyways! :)
Happy Wedding! This is Katie Young from the Meadows ward! I am so glad that I get to see your family on a regular basis! Especially now that you are moving to Texas! Congrats!
Wow, it looks like you guys had a great time! You look beautiful in blue!
Post a Comment