After much prayer and fasting, Ryan and I have decided to take a job offer with Plano East High School in Plano, Texas; Ryan will begin teaching chemistry in August. We're still waiting to hear back from Coach Ringo about possible coaching opportunities.
Overall, we feel extremely blessed. Everything about this job has been an answer to many prayers prayed. Heavenly Father has opened so many windows that we didn't think were possible. Our family will be together now after four months of separation. We will join Ryan in Plano at the end of the month. We're humbled and grateful beyond measure. Thanks to each of you who prayed for our family during this trying period of our lives. We love you!
14 comments:
what are your summer plans? Ya'll should come down for a visit or does Ryan have to work during the summer too? i don't have much in vacation time still but let us know.
YEAH! SO EXCITING! Thanks again for helping us close!
WHHHOOOHOOOOO!!!!! I am soooo excited for you! That is FANTASTIC news! I am so happy that your family will be TOGETHER AGAIN! GLORY DAY!!!! I'm doin' a happy dance for you! :)
Congrats Ryan!!!! This is exciting! We are glad to have our cousins back in town.
Wayne, D'Lonna, and the boys
Hey Keri! Congrats I want to hear all about it. I tried to call you but the number I have for you is wrong I got some guy. Give me a call.
That's great news! I don't know how you've been apart for so long. Colby's been out of town for only a couple of days & I've been a wreck. That's wonderful that everything is working out. Good luck in your quest for a house etc...
YEA!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am for you! All those days of saying "this too shall pass" :) and it did!!
Congrats!!!! That is so great- what a blessing. WE will continue to pray that things will go well for you all. So happy you will be back together again.
Congrats you guys! I am so happy for you! Good luck with everything and Ryan, I hope you get a coaching position as well! Take care.
CONGRATS!!!!!!! That's wonderful, Keri!!!! Ryan will be an amazing chemistry teacher (and coach)!
Congratulations! That is wonderful!!!
Congrats! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. Hope you love it down there, when are you moving back down? Brit :o)
I am so happy for you guys! Must have been hard to be split up like that for so long. Good luck in your new place!
CONGRATS!! That would be great if he is going to coach as well--extra bonus! Plano is a nice place. I loved having soccer tournaments there because the fields were always so nice. Random, I know! When do you move?
Post a Comment