A few seconds later.
Mom: Matthew, are you going to marry me when you get big?
Matthew: Mom! I'm going to marry Delaney Lewis.
Today after grocery shopping, we came home to get ready for naptime. I brought up some bags and let David inside. Then, I proceeded to run back down stairs and get the rest of the groceries. Upon entry of our home, I noticed red objects all over the carpet. David had opened one of the two cartons of strawberries and started taking bites out of them. As soon as he saw me, he threw them to the ground and ran to his room with the biggest one he had found in his mouth. He started eating it as fast as he could. Then, when I came into his room and said, "David, it's naptime," he took one small bite and then, stuffed the entire strawberry--green stem part and ALL--into his mouth. It was chewed and swallowed in a matter of seconds.
David is our bruiser, through and through.
2 comments:
I love the plates!! You are too cute. Ahh the things we do to please our little ones. I totally want in on your private blog!
I can totally relate to the plate color preferences. I think of the same thing for my girls and try to give them each their favorites whenever possible. It's the little things, right? :)
Post a Comment