Wednesday, April 22, 2009

On My Mind . . .

Although these moments are few and far between, they make me smile.
We continue to find plastic Easter eggs all over the house.
While standing in the check out lane in Wal-Mart, Matthew informed me of his latest dream job with this question, "Mommy, when can I sell food?? When I get big?" Ummm . . . ummm . . . apparently, it's time to stop shopping at Wal-Mart.

Ryan and I are guessing this is a moth of some kind, but we thought it was quite exquisite. We had to snap a shot. The coloring and shape is just amazing. YEA for spring--except, wait, it was in the 90's here today--I guess it's already gone.


I love spring!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow, that moth is beautiful! I've never seen one in person that wasn't brown. I love spring too, it's my favorite season by far.

AdAmy said...

The boys are such cute little buddies, and the moth is very pretty, which I didn't know was possible for a moth.

MUTHABOMB said...

ok the bug is scary(I dont like bugs..especially Texas bugs!)...it looks like an alien character from a cartoon called Ben 10 Jeffrey watches!