I just got out of the shower and caught David standing on a chair at the stove, eating the citrus fruit out of the flower arrangement.
I sure love this boy.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yummy! I had to read back a couple posts, you've posted a lot since I last looked. I love all the funny things your kids say! I always forget before I can write them down!
HA!! That is awesome. I love kids! You are so cute, things are going well for my health. I have an appointment on the 19th to find out my diagnosis and what treatment they will use. I will keep you posted! Thanks for being such a sweet friend!
3 comments:
Yummy! I had to read back a couple posts, you've posted a lot since I last looked. I love all the funny things your kids say! I always forget before I can write them down!
Lol. That is so funny!
HA!! That is awesome. I love kids! You are so cute, things are going well for my health. I have an appointment on the 19th to find out my diagnosis and what treatment they will use. I will keep you posted! Thanks for being such a sweet friend!
Post a Comment