Monday, August 30, 2010

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs

For my young women's divine nature project (Yes, I'm doing Personal Progress again.), I decided to watch children from the ward, so that parents could go to the temple. The first group just happened to be our dating swap group. It was a bit ambitious, since Ryan is full blast into football. I did feel a bit weary and frazzled by the time parents came to pick up said children, but we had a fun time. It was good. This was our theme (Thanks, Rach.). We made spaghetti and meatballs, dirt cups, cut out food for food mobiles (which ended up becoming just cutting and gluing--but, hey, it filled the time), watched the movie, read some of the book, and we played. Until next time . . . Oh, and the kids wanted their pics taken with silly faces.










3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Woah! That's a lot of kids. Go super mom!

Jenni S said...

So cute! I'm doing my Personal Progress too! It's actually really nice don't you think? I love having certain things given to me to study and read. And the project ideas are great. Looks like the kids had a fun time, and I bet you slept great that night! Ha!

Aubrey said...

I think I'd go insane with that many kids to watch. I'm glad you survived. What a cute idea for your theme!