Life has been extra CRAZY lately with Ryan's football hours and school hours. As a result, we felt a bit worn by the time Saturday night rolled around. That being said--we did a home date.
Date #14 consisted of many laughs and long talks. It was my turn and I pulled out all of our photo albums and scrapbooks. Believe it or not, but after 8 years of marriage, there are still MANY things I do not know about Ryan. We laughed so hard about some of his mission pictures and old family photos of our children. It was a fun time and really, the best part was the kicking back and relaxing. We always have a fun time together, no matter what we do. I married my best friend and I love that!
2 comments:
Ya'll have been busy!! But I guess it's that time of year right? ;) Sounds like fun! I need to actually do one of the dates I plan. I always get motivated and then friday night rolls around and nothing happens but tiredness and sleep. hehe! You are my example I just need to do it.
what a good idea! ...Um, I kind of need to get my scrapbooks together. hahaha How fun though. I haven't looked at pictures of us from our wedding or while we were dating forever! It would be fun to do. You guys are cute!
Post a Comment