Thank you to the Woodwards for watching the kiddies. They cooked bread, made aprons, played, fed them dinner, and much more with the kiddies. We so appreciate their willingness to do the date swap with us. (Pics to follow of the aprons and what not.)
I have something to tell you about him this week. I decided to brave it with all three at the grocery store this past Wednesday. Before I even entered the store, Ethan was crying, David almost got hit by a car in the parking lot twice and was screaming and crying, and Matthew was covering his ears. However, we absolutely needed multiple things and we had a packed evening. So . . . I finally got ahold of David and put him in the cart, and onward, we trudged. After 10 minutes of continuous screaming and crying, I grabbed my phone to ask Ryan to stop on the way home at the store and was just about to head home. Low and behold, I had missed a call. Ryan got off early?? I called him and he saved the day by coming to the store--or so I thought. The saving was more than just coming to the store, however. This man arrived and took over David and Matthew, but then, he pulled me aside and calmed me down. "Ker, you can do this. The tension is really thick. I'm here. I'm going to help you. Let go of your stress." I just love him above and beyond. He's so wonderful to me. How did I ever get so blessed to convince him to marry me and choose me? He loves me, respects me, helps me to see my divine nature and worth, makes me laugh until my sides hurt, and he inspires me to be better.
1 comment:
You are not alone on the grocery store thing. Life with three can be so overwhelming sometimes. I know I've really felt it this summer. Keep your chin up. You are a TERRIFIC mom and an AMAZING wife!! I know you Keri - so I know that you are! I love the date ideas. I should try some of those sometime . . .
Post a Comment