We ate calamari that melted in our mouths, yummy and mouth-watering prime rib and peppercorn steak. We consumed cheesy potatoes au gratin, buttery chateau potatoes, torn hot bread, and asparagus. And while the food was to die for the service was just as fabulous! If our water glasses were down an inch, someone was there filling them. Three servers came and cleaned our table spread from crumbs before the main course was served. It was just amazing service! Plus, the atmosphere was really cool. They had these two stories windows, beautiful iron designs in the balcony, columns of beautiful, rich cherry wood, and murals all over the walls. It was gorgeous settings!
And the desserts! Oh my! Ryan had creme broule and I went with a molten cake topped with strawberries and some ice cream. We were in heaven! So delicious!
Yes, I broke my diet for the night. But that is my rule on this diet. Once a month (Although we did go to Olive Garden last weekend.) I am allowed to have a non-diet dinner. Anyway, I savored every bite. It was heavenly.
And the company . . . Ryan and I had some really great conversations. Plus, he surprised me with a beautiful card and delicious fragrance (even though the dinner was our gift this year). It was a very romantic night. This man has entirely captured my heart and I find myself more and more smitten with him each day. Again, why he chose me, I don't know, but he treats me like his queen and I will be eternally thankful for the gift of him in my life. He's home to me. Where he goes, I will go. Where he is, I will be.
3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe it's been 8 years already! Congratulations, what a fun night. Glad to see you guys are still doing well. I LOVE your family pic at the top, you all look fantastic. Brit :o)
I know why he chose you . . . because you are an AMAZING woman! Keri, you have always been such an example to me and you continue to uplift and inspire me. Don't forget how wonderful you are and if you do, I'll remind you. I'm glad that you guys had a great dinner date!
Ohhhhh dessert. Trev and I have an anniversary in a couple weeks, I hope ours is as sweet as yours :) I was reading back posts too... you guys are so good at the things I wish we were better at. Daddy dates, date nights, family time, cooking. Your family pictures are so so so cute. I love them!
Post a Comment