Saturday, September 1, 2012
237 Ramblings of Gratitude
Doers We all have those go-to friends that bless our lives abundantly. I happen to have MANY of them in my life. And I know I've posted so much about my friends, but seriously, they're amazing. They call from thousands of miles away to tell me that they love me and care about me. They show up and take children off my hands. They bring by cookies or a meal, because they were just thinking of me and wanted to do something nice. They keep kids last minute, so that I can focus on one child at the urgent care and actually show up at the urgent care to pick up said kids. I want to be a doer. Too many times, I tell people, "Call me if you need anything." But we know how it is. How often do people call when they need something? Most of the time, we're too embarrassed or we worry what others will think and judge us about, and thus, we don't rely on each other as we should. I'm grateful for the examples of doers in my life and I strive to be one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment