Saturday, September 1, 2012

238 Things That Make Me Smile

Pinterest    Do I even need to elaborate here??  The funnest thing for me about Pinterest is that I can have this amazing list of ideas, all stored into one place, and I can go to it for inspiration or create a wish list.  Lets be honest:  I will never own a pair of Louboutin shoes.  First of all, I would not spend that much money on a pair of shoes; second of all, they're way out of my budget.  But it's really fun to look at them and see how pretty they are.  I LOVE that my online wardrobe is so fabulous and it helps people like me for the next time I go shopping.  I know what I like and have an idea of pieces I could buy that will coordinate well with other outfits and translate into multiple outfits.  Yay for Pinterest!!!






No comments: