Wednesday, September 5, 2012

242

Crafting    I finally started painting!  Oh course, I didn't just come up with the idea on my own.  I cheated and copied something I saw in Pinterest.  Actually, I completely two things from Pinterest, but the one just needs a few final touches.  Anyway . . . here is my first painting.  It was so much fun to paint!  I love mixing colors and non-technical strokes of the brush.  I really enjoyed this.




Crafting    I finally started painting!  Oh course, I didn't just come up with the idea on my own.  I cheated and copied something I saw in Pinterest.  Actually, I completely two things from Pinterest, but the one just needs a few final touches.  Anyway . . . here is my first painting.  It was so much fun to paint!  I love mixing colors and non-technical strokes of the brush.  I really enjoyed this.

No comments: