Saturday, September 1, 2012

239 Wonderous Blessings In My Life

Moments of Spiritual Magic and Inspiration    So maybe magic is not the right word to use here, but I really feel like the feelings inside are magical.  They're happy and exciting and they open your eyes to new possibilities.  Possibilities that God could use you as an instrument and teach you things you don't know that you don't even know.

We had one such window-opening, unveiling in the temple just a few weeks ago.  On the way, we discussed various topics in our lives and worries and struggles and happenings.  When we finally got to the temple and then, waited in the chapel to go to our endowment session, we opened up the Book of Mormon to prepare.  As soon as I opened the book, the page was exactly the scripture I had related to Ryan in the car.  I looked over at him and we both had tears.  It was a really cool experience.

No comments: