The Odd Life of Timothy Green I saw this by myself a few weeks ago and I have to say that it was a really sweet movie. It really captured the magic of motherhood and parenthood. I LOVE the last quote of the movie by the character Timothy. And of course, I cannot find it online anywhere, but it will pop up and I will post it. Basically, it depicts the imperfections of two people doing their best and succeeding because of the love they have for their child. I came home that night and wrote letters to each of my children. I have so many hopes for them. I'm so grateful I get to be a mother and a parent. It is the most rewarding and challenging job I have ever done.


2 comments:
After my whirlwind of a summer and not having time to read your blog, I'm glad that I found it today. It was just the pick-me-up I needed! You are such a gem in my life. Your words ring true in my heart and offer the gentle enouragement I need with parenting, forging new paths with jobs, and the joy that is found in exercising. Thanks for being wonderful you and for sharing your light with me! I love ya!
Love you Ker! You always fill me up with goodness. Sorry I've been a bad blog commenter. :)
Post a Comment