Thursday, February 2, 2012

33 !!!

Crafting I have spent the last couple of days crafting and making, creating and rearranging. I'm so not the creative type when it comes to making something from scratch. Give me some spices and seasonings with a few veggies and ingredients, and I will create a delicious soup, salad, or meat, but hand me paper with scissors and stamps, and I crumble. Where do I begin?? Thankfully, I'm friends with several girls who have been blessed in this department. They teach me and allow me to copy their ideas.
(My poms for an upcoming Valentine's party / group date. They will be hung in various clusters.)
Anyway, I enjoy the final product and I enjoy the making part. My favorite, however, is the company along the way.
(My heart garland. This makes me really happy.)
Here's to crafting. You (Yes, I'm personifying "crafting.") bring me such happiness and have uplifted me this week! I'm ever grateful for your easing my burdens.

No comments: