Being a Stay-at-Home Mom I was lucky enough to grow up with a mom who stayed home with us. I'm certain there were times she would have rather been sitting in an office chair somewhere, doing only one thing at a time, with breaks, and a paycheck (praise for her work). However, she sacrificed so much, as did my dad, to stay home with all four of us. I'll be forever grateful for her doing that for us.
Now that I am a mom, I'm thankful for the same opportunity. It hasn't been easy financially, but we've made it work, and we both know this is the best work I can accomplish right now. And these little ones are worth it.
Because David threw up last night, he had to stay home from school today. What did we do today?? Well, we read books, pulled off all the bedding of the beds and brought it into the living room, played chase, raced cars during Child's Game, cleaned, ate yummy snacks, and got a little Wii time in there too. I LOVED having Davey home today. What a treat!
I'm so thankful to Heavenly Father and my husband for providing a way for me to stay home with these little boys. Thank you. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment