My Babies Kissing Me I LOVE that each of my babies will come up to me and kiss me throughout the day/evening. David, who seems so rough and tough, will drop his toy just to come over and tell me he loves me, after planting a kiss with his little lips puckering in the fishiest kissy face ever. I LOVELOVELOVE it!!
Ethan has recently learned to kiss cheeks and he loves it. He squeals in delight after kissing each of my cheeks, and then, asks to do it again. Kiss me again?? Of course!!
Matthew is a little less apt to show affection these days. He kisses me on the forehead and cheeks, occasionally on the lips, but that's alright. I'll take what I can get!
I'm thankful my babies kiss me and that I get to kiss them.
(I've been trying lots of new recipes lately. These are pizza rolls--a Pinterest find. The family LOVED them!And . . . another Pinterest find. Several friends got together to learn. It seriously took over 6 hours . . . and that's not refrigerating them for 48 hours, as we were supposed to. So . . . if I make these again, I will most certainly double the recipe to make 48 bagels, and I will freeze a bunch. They turned out divine, but a lot of work in my opinion just to save less than $10. I am glad, though, that I have a newly added skill.)
No comments:
Post a Comment