Music I have been fortunate enough to have music in my life since I was a little girl. My babysitter growing up used music at her house, my mom sang songs to us, and we sang at church. During school, I also participated in orchestra, choir, and band. I LOVELOVELOVE music.
Much like writing, it is therapeutic and healing. When I'm missing Pop-Pop, I sing the hymn, "Come Unto Jesus." When I'm struggling, I sing other hymns about the Savior. When I'm thinking of my babies, I sing a favorite lullaby from Dumbo. When I think about Ryan, I am missing Ryan or thinking about him, I'll often sing the words to some of our songs. To get through much of the stress from my heavy class loads in school, I buried myself in my music.
Just heard this new one by a favorite artist of mine. Check out the
video here.
I'm grateful for music.
No comments:
Post a Comment