Missionary Work I told a dear friend about prophets yesterday. I explained to her that we read in the Bible about how God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. I told her about how Heavenly Father is no respecter of persons and therefore, loves each of us the same. Why would He send us to this earth without a leader, a mouthpiece for Him, someone to guide us?
I testify that He hasn't sent us here without that. Just like in the times of Moses and Abraham, we have a prophet on the earth today. His name is Thomas S. Monson. He will address the world this Sunday at 11:00 central time via lds.org or satellite. I invite anyone who has ever contemplated this subject, or who believes in the Bible and the prophets in the Old Testament to come listen to a prophet's voice. You can watch a live feed here and clicking on the General Conference link. His comments will happen during the last 30 minutes of that 2-hr session, around 12:30ish p.m. central time. I urge you to listen and then, pray about what you hear.
I am ever grateful for a living prophet in these last days.
No comments:
Post a Comment