Sunday, March 18, 2012

Version 76

Flower Planting Season Each spring break I plant my front flower bed. This year I chose not to seed petunias, after they multiplied exponentially. Rather, I selected a beautiful myriads of lavenders/lilacs, purple, and whites to bring out my periwinkle salvia, as well as some bright pink flowers (can't even remember the name of these) to help accent. The flowers turned out lovely. They're even more in bloom now. We also pruned back our tree and mulched everything. It looks beautiful. Last, my rose bush is coming back in full bloom. It's literally been two weeks and it's budding and expanding. I love how the leaves turn reddish as they grow. I'm excited for my new roses to come in. Also, my Hibiscus will bloom shortly. The branches are starting to really beef up with beautiful rich green leaves. They're going to look fabulous!


No comments: