Sunday, June 10, 2012

159

Opposites Attract    I love that Ryan and I typically compliment each other.  When one is down, the other is up.  When one struggles with something, the other is on a really big faith-high.  This week, Ryan worked EXTRA hard to be over-the-top positive and optimistic with the boys.  All three of them felt on cloud 9, and couldn't get enough of their dad.

While I am attracted to Ryan's outward appearance, the most attractive thing to me about him is his tender side.  There is something so becoming about him being so gentle and kind with others--especially our children.  When it would be so easy to raise his voice or become impatient, he surprises me with a really soft and calming voice that can turn the boys' behavior around.

I'm grateful for opposites.  I'm grateful to be married to someone who inspires me to be better.  I'm so blessed.

No comments: