The Women in My Life There are a few things that sort of make me feel like home. First, my mom. She has used the same perfume for many, many years now. Even without it on, she still breaths it and smells delightfully of it. I love waking up in the same home as her, where I smell that smell again. It will always be a reveranced thing in my mind.
The second thing is my Grammy's hands. She has the most beautiful hands of anyone I know. They have worked so hard her entire life and brought great joy to her children, grand children, and great grand children. I hope one day to have earned hands like hers. Until then, I continue to work and serve, and when I'm near her, I hold those hands and feel her lotion on them, and I try to carress each groove, vein, and part of her hands. I'm blessed with women who have amazing legacies in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment