Friday, June 22, 2012

173 Joyful Shouts

Cousins    One of the best things about coming up to visit my parents in their new home has been visiting with all of the cousins and aunts and uncles.  I had the chance to see Dennis, Kathy, Wade, Martha, Cassandra, Andrea, Crysta, Mallory, Dylan, Dave, and Kim.  I'm sure I'm missing someone, but you get the picture.  It was so fun to chat and catch up.  It's been forever since I was up to Bonners, and I LOVED talking with each of you.  I feel like the future looks so bright for these little cousins.  They are beautiful, and smart, talented, and driven.  And they know so much about animals and science and areas of school they are interested in.  That makes me really happy.  I'm grateful for the relationships I developed with my cousins as a little girl.  I have many wonderful memories together.

No comments: