Friday, June 22, 2012
165 Joyful Noises
Camping I have so many fond memories of backpacking and camping in the northern Idaho mountains, along the Canadian border. The land is beautiful, green with trees, and filled with crystal clear lakes and streams. This week, Ryan, my dad, and I had the privilege to take Matthew on one such adventure. We had such a fabulous time! It was actually the first time we have ever hiked in to a cabin and stayed there overnight. However, because of the large amounts of snow outside (4 to 6 feet), we were delighted to seek refuge from the cold. Plus, Ryan had the chance to chop wood, there was a warm stove that burned all night and that we roasted s'mores in, and it was just heaven! I'm thankful to create these kinds of memories with my family. I hope my children will find as much joy in them as I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment