Matthew has decided that it's time for his birthday already. I told him that it's not until September. He went on to tell me that he was going to have another Thomas cake. I asked him if maybe he would like a Buzz Light-Year cake. He thought that was an excellent idea. So . . . when his grandparents came home, he announced, "Guess what? I'm gonna have a BUDWEISER cake for my birthday!" Both of my parents were like, "What?!!" We couldn't stop chuckling.
2 comments:
Hi Allred's!!! I saw your blog on one of Seantae's comments and had to visit it. It's Jenni Simmons by the way from the Logan
5th ward also - well now we're in Green River. Anyway, your blog is so cute! And your boys are adorable. Sorry your family is so sick, that is so hard. I'm so glad the nice weather is on its way so we can be healthy for a minute. I love the budweiser story too - that's hilarious. Our blog is: www.burkejennifamily.blogspot.com
a budweiser cake?! wow Keri ... Did he have to show ID to get it? Ah the stories you will be able to tell him when he's older...:)
Post a Comment