Thursday, March 6, 2008

Prayers Are Always Accepted

Please keep us in your prayers. David has been in the hospital since Tuesday evening, and the doctors intend to keep him there for many more days. Also, Matthew is being admitted today. Both boys are dehydrated from the influenza and struggling with their oxygen levels. David also has pneumonia. Because we are in Colorado, Medicaid will not cover oxygen at home or the medications David needs.

We know that Heavenly Father blesses us with trials to strengthen our relationship with Him and His Son, to help us grow, and He never gives us anything we can't handle. However, that does not mean that we cannot ask for help. If you would, please take a minute and say a prayer for our boys today. Ryan and I would greatly appreciate it!

6 comments:

3+Love~aki=Us said...

Keri and the boys,
We will DEFINITELY keep you in our prayers, w/o question. We are so grateful you were mindful of us in our great time of need. My heart sank for you as I read your blog.. Memories of our little Naimah's Hospital stay flooded back to my mind and I just want you to know I've been thinking about you since!

May He give you what His Son gave us the strength to accept..

435-764-7942

I have free LD so if you want to talk I can even call you..just let me know where to call!

Always,
Caroline, Naimah, and Emil Lavaki

The Sagers said...

Keri and family,

We love you and will keep you in our prayers. We put your family's name in the Logan Temple. Keep your faith strong. You are an amazing mom and the boys are lucky to have you.

Stacey Sagers

Tracy Giles said...

Keri,
Are they at Children's? We are only about 20 minutes away. Please call if you need anything! I could be there quickly. You will all be in our prayers.

Tracy

Michael with two dots said...

Our prayers are with your family.

Rachel Seren said...

I had no idea it had gotten so bad so quickly! When Ryan called and talked to Josh I couldn't believe it. You have been and will continue to be in our prayers. You have had so much happen lately I know that if you just stay close to the spirit Heavenly Father will comfort you always. We love you guys and pray for you always.

Sara B said...

Our prayers are with you and your boys. Let us know if we can do anything else.