Monday, March 17, 2008
Easter Party Playdate
Thanks for a super fun playdate Tracy & Lacey!!! I think all of the kids had a really great time!
Unfortunately, each of them got way too much candy from the egg hunt, and we will be paying for that for several days! YIKES!!
Lily was so excited to find each egg, but we could never get her to look at the camera. She was too busy checking out her loot!
David came outside just as we were about finished. He found one egg, but Matthew took it from him. I had to pry it out of Matthew's hands. Poor kid!
Tyler was determined to open all of his eggs and eat everything before we went back inside. It was really funny! Conner just watched.
This is the closest picture we got of all of the kids looking. Unfortunately, I was in the wrong spot.
We colored eggs after the hunt, and Matthew spilled some of the egg-dye all over himself and the floor. So . . . we had to go pantless for a little while.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
They look like bears! That is the first thing I thought when I saw them, good job!
They look great. Mara saw the pictures and the first thing she said was "WOW!!!" and I agree.
Hey! That's Tracey! Tell her hello from us when you see her again.
I was going to guess "Werewolves".
I guess I was wrong. But I would have eaten them anyway.
That was such a fun playdate. Thanks for inviting us over. We had a great time!
Post a Comment